Friday, September 26, 2008

Nothing too exciting to report

Nothing real exciting to report today.

Alison is still a bit weary of this whole standing and walking thing so we've gotten no further than we were 2 weeks ago. But that is okay ;) She will walk in her own time and THEN I can put dresses on her cute little butt ;)

The holidays are fast approaching. AND I cannot believe my little girl is going to be a whole year old already. Where did it go? I can barely remmeber just a few months ago, let alone remember much of when she was a newborn. Everyone told me that it would fly and to enjoy it while it lasted...and not that I didn't believe them but I never imagined it could go this quickly. And how being so sleep deprived makes you forget most of it. I did do a bit of journaling, but there is alot more stuff I want to write down. Maybe I'll take the time this weekend and get some of that done. I have "milestones" and interesting tidbits to add to her calendar so I better do that before I forget them.

Biggest Loser here at work is going well. I have lost 10.5 pounds to date (it started 3 weeks ago) so I am halfway to my goal of 20. I'll set another small goal once the first 20 is off ;)

No comments: