Sunday, September 7, 2008

what a weekend!

This has been an interesting weekend. I was excited about my first demo today for Discovery Toys and the only people that showed were the hostess and her sister...and me. SO, not one single solitary sale happened :( I mean, no biggie, but I was excited. Oh well...on to the next demo. Maybe it will go better.
I did an event with Discovery Toys Saturday afternoon (Penrod Art Festival) and I actually signed a consultant so that was exciting! She is my first one!! You win some, you lose some.

Alison is just so precious. :( I hate Sundays because I know I have to go back to work the next day. I hate missing any time with her because I know I can never get it back. I know it's good for her to be away from momma sometimes and probably good for me too but Sundays are just no fun.

Well, this coming Saturday is zoo day....I'm quite excited! I hope the weather is nice and doesn't rain. I want AliJ to see all the animals!! I'll post some pics after we go. Then I have another demo on Sunday...so again...wish me luck!

No comments: