Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hump day!

Weather is not looking so hot for Saturday's trip to the zoo :( that makes me sad :( :(

Alison is doing fabulous as usual. She does new, funny things daily now. She never ceases to amaze me!!

I am at work right now, taking a breather. I haven't even seen my boss yet today, which might be a good thing. He's been in a bad mood for a while now.

My diet is going really good so far! I have lost 6 pounds already! I just hope I can keep up the momentum. I know it'll slow here soon but the longer they pounds just drop off, the better! LOL I am going walking tonight with my friend Mindy from here at work and her baby Isabella (who took her first steps yesterday at not quite 9 months old!) I think I will be getting ..... no I won't, I forget they closed the one in the mall. I wanted a chic fil a chargrilled sandwich because they are not all that unhealthy but we'll be at the mall and chic fil a was being redone last time I was in there.

well, that is all, I just wanted to pop on for a quick hello!

No comments: