Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fevers.....

So, Wednesday AliJ woke up with a fever. It ended up not going away until Saturday afternoon. She is taking a while to get back to her happy, smiling normal self. She is getting there, but slowly. She got a light rash starting yesterday but it's not too bad. I'm just hoping she gets back to being herself!! She is also SOOOO close to breaking through those top 4 teeth. I wish they would just come through already!! I know they are bothering her :(

I had 4 days off of work and man was it nice!! I got some rest...Ali actually slept in late for me. Until 8:00!!! Being that I usually get up at 4:30 every morning, 8 was heaven!!

So, something I'm not real clear on..... do I still have a temper? I really thought I was doing good keeping any anger at bay. Even times when I think I *should* be really mad or upset about things, I just don't get mad like I used to, or even at all really. So, why is it that lately it's been brought up? hmmm, maybe I was wrong and I'm still a crazed lunatic??

This weekend is my first actual in home demo for Discovery Toys. Looking forward to that! I have also a Discovery Toys event to do Saturday... that will be about 4 hours but it should be fun. I enjoy watching the kids play cause they have fun!
then next weekend is the zoo!!! yiippeeeee! I'm excited about that one!

Off to work, I might blog more later though...we'll see how the day goes!

No comments: