Tuesday, August 26, 2008

tuesday, august 26th, 7:30am....

So, I'm very tired again today. Alijean decided it would be a good idea to wake at 1:00 in the morning. Daddy tried to help but Ali wasn't having it. She didn't need fed, she didn't need motrin...she just wanted mommy I guess.... I was already tired so today is a killer!

Today is not going to be a good day here at work either. On Friday we screwed up a job royal and it was discovered yesterday. Well, my boss was out so I haven't gotten yelled at yet. I didn't really have my hands on this job so there wasn't a whole whole lot I could do but being lead operator I suppose it's my who'll get dinged first.

I'm excited, only a couple more weeks until we take the babies to the zoo! I need to get everyone's money together and get tickets bought. So far both my parents and Ben's parents are coming along :D I am excited to see Ali's reaction (if any) to the animals. The only problem with taking her Grandparents is that they are going to want to hold her and I'm kinda a baby hog! LOL. Same with Daddy...I'm glad he wants to hang out with Ali and play with her and hold her but then I have to give her up and I don't always want to :( yea, yea I know.....

Christmas feels like it's quickly approaching. I've been asked for Christmas lists already and I honestly haven't even thought about it. I can't decide what to get for the babies this year either. It's getting more expensive as the time goes cause people keep having babies!! Well, I think I know what we are getting Carley.......

No comments: