Alijean is not feeling well. It started yesterday with a low grade fever of 100.5. She took motrin for the fever and for what I originally thought was just teething pain. I talked to her doctor because he saw her on Monday and said if she gets a fever he wanted to see her. We decided together that with a temp less than 101 that it was probably just teething and to keep an eye on her. If temp got to 101 or higher he would want to see her. Well, about 7 last night her fever jumped up to 102 :( Her doc is out today so if it's still high this morning or if it gets high again today I'm not sure how I'll handle it. she had another BAD night in bed. she was up off and on until about 1:30am. Poor thing! Her fever had come down (don't know if it came down on it's own or if the motrin/tylenol combo worked) to 100.6 which is acceptable. But she was just crying and antsy. I think she was just so tired that she couldn't get back to sleep. I woke her a few times prior to that so I could be sure her temp was coming down and not getting higher. So, now I'm waiting for mom to let me know that she's up and what her temp is.
things are going good otherwise! I'm going to try to get a sign up about the mustang so we can try to sell it. I have tomorrow off also and Monday is a holiday so I officially get a 4 day weekend to spend with my baby AND my husband should hopefully be home too! I haven't seen him all week because he's been so busy with work so that'll be nice too!