Tuesday, October 14, 2008

teeth

Alison's top tooth FINALLY broke through. We've been working on that tooth off and on for about 2 months now. I am so glad it's finally through. She has 3, maybe 5 teeth sitting waiting to start moving in so I guess it's on to the next one now!!

Alijean is also starting to walk quite a bit too. She doesn't get too far before she topples over but she is trying! She did take a whopping 28 steps the other day :D she is getting so big!

She has this white plastic bucket that we keep her beads in and she emptied it and so her daddy held the bucket up to his mouth and yelled into it making a funny sound. I guess she liked this because she took the bucket and did the same thing...and then she wouldn't stop!

biggest loser update... BLAH! I cannot stay on track :( I won't be winning this season. I have lost some weight so that was the REAL goal. Now I just need to keep going and slowly lose this weight. Maybe if I do it slow I can keep it off????

No comments: